- 3-4 chicken breasts, cubed/diced
- 2 15 oz. cans of black beans
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies (rotel)
- ¾ cup salsa
- ½ to 1 onion
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
Place everything except cheese into freezer bag.
- Option 1: Cover and simmer over medium heat 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Option 2: Cook on low in crock potfor 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- After cooking, sprinkle cheese over top of mixture.
- Serve over rice or on corn tortillas with rice as a side.