Freezer Bag A:
- 1 lb ground beef cooked
- ½ medium onion, chopped/diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or two cloves of garlic)
- 29 oz can tomato sauce
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water
Freezer Bag B:
- 12 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt
On cooking day:
9 Lasagna Noodles
- Defrost 1-2 days prior to cooking.
- Spead ¼ of skillet meat mixture in bottom of crockpot.
- Place layer of uncooked lasagna noodles over sauce (breaking as necessary). Make sure each layer of dry noodles has some sauce on top and bottom to absorb.
- Spoon some of cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Repeat these layers two more times (meat sauce, noodles, cheese).
- Top with remaining meat cheese and sauce.
- Cover & cook on low 4 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Let cool 20 -30 minutes before serving.
Do not let it cook more than 4 hours as cheese will burn. Serve with garlic bread & green salad.
Feeds 6-8 people