- 3-3 ½ lb. boneless pork shoulder roast (trim fat from roast)
- 18-oz. jar apricot preserves
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon soup seasoning (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
Place all ingredients in freezer bag. Freeze.
Place all ingredients (except Mozz. cheese) in Freezer Bag. Freeze.
- Place all bagged ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 10-12 hours, or on high setting for 5-6 hours.
- Transfer meat to serving platter.
- Add 2 Tbsp. flour to liquid in crock pot and whisk briskly. Let thicken for a couple minutes.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste. Slice roast and spoon some sauce over the roast and serve the rest of the sauce on the side.