- 3-3 ½ lb. boneless pork shoulder roast (trim fat from roast)
- 18-oz. jar apricot preserves
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon soup seasoning (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
Place all ingredients in freezer bag. Freeze.
Place all ingredients (except Mozz. cheese) in Freezer Bag. Freeze.
- Place all bagged ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 10-12 hours, or on high setting for 5-6 hours.
- Transfer meat to serving platter.
- Add 2 Tbsp. flour to liquid in crock pot and whisk briskly. Let thicken for a couple minutes.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste. Slice roast and spoon some sauce over the roast and serve the rest of the sauce on the side.
Click HERE for freezer meal hints and tips