- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 – 16 oz bag of frozen vegetables
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Spread chicken and vegetables in bottom of 13 x 9 dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, spread over chicken and veggies.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Melt butter and combine with buttermilk, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to create batter.
- Spoon batter on top and spread around as best as you can. Mixture will be runny, but will absorb during cooking and cooling.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven uncovered 30-40 minutes.
- Cool 20-30 minutes before serving.
Freezer Meal Directions
- See general instructions for freezer meals HERE
- Fill one bag with the red ingredients, one with the blue and one with the green
- Follow above directions, except you don’t need to use mixing bowls – just mix in the bags.