- 4-6 chicken breasts (about 2 – 2 ½ lb)
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Salad dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Place all ingredients (except Mozz. cheese) in freezer bag. Freeze.
- Thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put the contents of the freezer bag in a 9×13 glass pan.
- Cover each chicken breast with some of the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake for about 25-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Click HERE for freezer meal hints and tips