- 3-4 Chicken Breasts (Sliced length ways for sandwiches)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small can of pineapple rings
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- ½ -1 large onion sliced into strips
- Provolone cheese
- Whole wheat buns or lettuce wraps
Place items in bag except cheese and buns/lettuce.
- Option 1: Cook chicken at 350* for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Pull out chicken and sauté the pineapple, onion, and peppers in a skillet. Top chicken with pineapple, onion, peppers, and cheese. Broil until cheese is bubbly.
- Option 2: Cook in crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve chicken topped with pepper and onions under melted provolone cheese.
- Serve on bun or lettuce wrap.