- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans Campbell’s cream of potato soup
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- In skillet, brown beef and cook onion until tender. Drain fat.
- Blend in soup, water, and celery salt.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with fried or poached eggs, rice or noodles.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
- Makes four, one cup servings.
While repairing some kitchen cupboards, I realized that I had cans that had been sitting in the cupboard for years. I surfed the internet and found this recipe in an attempt to “eat to the walls”. It’s quick, easy, and good.