- 1-2 lbs browned ground beef
- 1 garlic cloves or minced garlic
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup/can of beef stock
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 3/4 cup of sour cream mixed with 2 tbsp of flour
- salt and pepper
- Defrost 1-2 days prior to cooking.
- Option 1: Pour contents into a skillet. Simmer covered over medium heat for 20-30 minutes. Add sour cream mixture the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Option 2: Cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours. Add sour cream mixture the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles
Feeds 6 people