- 2 to 3 lb beef roast
- 1 can green chiles – diced
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 pkgs. taco seasoning.
- 1 cup water
- 1 can refried beans – any variety
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag large burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 can Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
In a large Ziploc freezer bag – place the first 5 ingredients.
- Empty freezer bag contents into a crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred beef with a fork
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Heat the refried beans for 2 min in the microwave.
- Place a spoonful of beans into each large tortilla, then 2-3 spoonfuls of the beef mixture, and a little cheese.
- Roll and place in a large pyrex baking dish.
- Pour green chile sauce over the burritos, and top with more cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and heat for about 10 minutes to melt the cheese and heat the sauce.
- Uncover and bake 5 min more.