- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chiles
- ½ cup water
- 1 bag of taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 bag grated cheddar/jack cheese
- 1 bag large flour tortillas.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large freezer bag.
- Empty bag into crockpot, cover, and cook on low for 6 hours. (Alternatively bake in casserole dish on 375 for 40 minutes)
- Shred the chicken with a fork, add sour cream, and stir.
- Let simmer an add’l 10 min.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp. oil.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet, top with shredded cheese, and 3 to 4 spoonfuls of the chicken mixture. Spread evenly, then top with a 2nd tortilla.
- Cook for 3 to 4 min per side until golden.
- Flip and cook 2nd side.
- Serve with salsa.
Click HERE for freezer meal hints and tips