- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 c pumpkin
- 1 c white sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 C dried cranberries (or chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine 1st 7 dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture—mix well
- Fold in cranberries and nuts..
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Makes about 30 cookies.
I first made these in August and had a difficult time finding canned pumpkin in my local grocery store. I finally found some at Sprouts Farmer’s Market.
If you prefer chocolate chip, here’s how they look