- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3/4 cups dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 apple sprinkled with lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grapes – halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together Miracle Whip and yogurt with paprika and seasoned salt.
- Blend in dried cranberries, celery, onion, apple, grapes and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken, and mix well
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Chill 1 hour – or overnight.
You can use leftover chicken, store bought rotisserie chicken or canned chicken. However, for a little extra flavor, I cook a large batch of chicken in the crock pot. I line the bottom of the crock pot with onions and then add chicken pieces (skinned) that have been sprinkled with garlic powder and poultry seasoning.