- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained (or 1-2 cups frozen corn)
- 1 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) cans of chicken broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts cubed
- shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- crushed tortilla chips (optional)
Layer everything except cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips evenly into a bag.
- Defrost 1-2 day prior to cooking.
- Option 1: Pour contents into a large pot. Cover and let simmer over medium heat 30-45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Option 2: Cook in crock pot on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
- Top with crushed cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream.