Ingredients for bag A
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb. Andouille sausage, sliced
- (Add Shrimp optional- But wait to cook until 2 hours before serving.)
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 bag frozen tri-color peppers – or ½ cup each chopped red, green, and yellow bell pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 whole tomato
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning (Mild) or 4 tsp Cajun Seasoning (Medium) or 6 tsp Cajun Seasoning (Hot)
Ingredients for bag B
- 3/4 cups white rice (or 1 cup instant rice)
- 1-1 ½ cup frozen peas
Place all ingredients into bags
- Defrost BAG A ONLY 1-2 days prior to cooking.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- 30ish minutes prior to serving pour in contents from bag B – cook remaining 30 minutes.