- 3 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 1 can whole berry cranberry
- 2 T. flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 packages cinnamon or apple cinnamon instant oatmeal (do not follow oatmeal directions, just use the packages)
- Chopped pecans
- Combine first 4 ingredients and place on bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Mix next four items and place on top
- Sprinkle on top with chopped pecans
- Place on top oven rack and bake for 45 min at 350 degrees.
My sister, Tanya contributed this recipe. It was from her husband’s Aunt Louise.