- 2½ lbs boneless pork shoulder roast (may use tenderloin)
- 1½ cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- T minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6-10 carrots peeled and cubed.
Mix all ingredients into freezer bag.
- Place contents of bag in crock pot. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice pork roast or tenderloin & serve sauce from crock pot drizzled over top.
Recommended side dish: Roasted potatoes