- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Old Bay seasoning
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Mix together first 9 ingredients in a small bowl or mason jar.
- Season both sides of fish with Old Bay seasoning
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on a greased pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover the top with the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over cheese mixture
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
I know that fish is good for me. I want to add more to my diet, but I never can get it right. I found this recipe and it’s so easy, even I can’t mess it up. Cooking for one or two? Mix up the cheesy butter mixture in a mason jar and refrigerate.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com